Experience Scent Symphonies
with Aura products!
Home systems and candles also deliver one note or chord and the brain shuts it out after 30 seconds
- Perfume companies maintain complex scent formulas they refer to as having complex “top notes and background notes”. This is to liken scent to “music notes and chords”. But always the same note. When perfume is applied, one can smell it for about 30 seconds and then the brain rejects it “as tedious” so it can’t be smelled any longer. It tends to irritate some people’s sensitivity. They interpret that as an allergic reaction but more often it is “scent overload.”
- Product scents and scented public spaces have the same problem.
- The Internet has no sense (of smell) at all… till we arrived.
What is wrong with all scent technology today?
They all put out a single scent (or note). After 30 seconds of any single scent, even complex scents, the brain shuts out the smell.
As with music, one note or chord played repeatedly, becomes tedious and therefore the brain rejects it in about 30 seconds.
Scent notes to be enjoyed must act like music notes. They must vary and change over time to continually engage and refresh the mind, body and spirit as music does.
Our multi-sensory products entertain, engage and nourish the senses like nothing else on the market.
We create, produce and deliver “Sensory Symphonies”
Is the science that links aroma, psychology and physiology.
Recent studies have shown the efficacy of citrus scent in the treatment of nervous breakdowns.
Women between 45 and 60 who use a scenter with their favorite fragrance oils have less discomfort during menopause.
Ancient Greeks mixed essence of rose, sandalwood and pine to treat people suffering with insomnia. In the most recent testing of this same formula more than 60% have been able to reduce or eliminate completely the use of sleeping pills.
The use of lavender and ylang-ylang will deliver pleasurable experience but may relieve the stress from lengthy use of your computer, raise your level of concentration and make the work experience more meaningful.
This and other scent stories should be told in that “Peterman Catalog” style of story telling about fragrances throughout the ages and how naturally they serve and gave pleasure.
Enhances a sense of well being.
Clears the mind to ideas, eases the concentration and leaves you with an intense fresh feeling.
Helps relieve headaches, reducing anxiety and stress.
Provides a fresh feelings and helps the immune system.
We have selected a range of fragrances of natural origin, made from
Essential oils or plant extracts, which are presented in their original
purity, without any artificial blending.
Leave the complex blends that make up the perfumes, you will be quickly convinced of the immense variety of olfactory pleasures that can be enjoyed through natural non blended essential oils when they are played like music.
Natural scents extracted from plants are extremely complex in their own right. As an example, blackcurrant is the raw material for nine hundred and thirty different chemical constituents.
In all cases, we have made a selection of the best products for each
Fragrance. We prefer True Lavender instead of Lavandin and we have preferred Ylang-Ylang extra grade obtained during the first minutes of distillation. More over, we have sought as much as possible the natural essences produced from organic material.
Discover fragrances that were unknown to you, or those for which the synthetic products have brought you discomfort, tedium or just irritation.
Imagine Scent Symphony’s with varying blends as follows:
- Emotional Rescue - Orange, Lavender, Cedarwood, Geranium and Coriander
- Flirtation - Orange, Ylang, Patchouli, Rosewood and Black Pepper
- Joyful Spirit - Orange, Maychang, Ylang, Bergamot and Vetiver
- Medatative Mood - Cedarwood, Orange, Lavender, Frankincense and Ylang
- Peaceful Mind – Lemon, Clary, Frankencense, Sandelwood, Vetiver and Marjora
- Positively Motivating – Grapefruit, Geranium, Patchuli, Bergamot and Cardamom
- Refreshing – Lemon,Geranium, Rosewood, Maychang, Cedarwood
- Relaxing – Lavender, Tangerine, Marjoram, Petitgrain and Vetiver
- Revitalizng – Juniper, Orange, Basil, Cinnamon, Rosemary and Pine
- Road Rage Relief –Grapefruit, Lavender, Spearment, Maychange and Peppermint
- Romantic Nights – Orange, Cinnamon, Palmarosa, Vetiver, Rose and Jasmine
- Self Confidence – Orange, Bergmot, Cedarwood, Cypress and Coriander
- Serenity – Lavender, Tangerine, Ylang, Cedarwood and Bay
- Sleepy Time – Mandarin, Marjoram, Lavender, Ylang and Vetiver
- Sunrise – Lemon, Orange, Juniper, Clove, Lemongrass and Patchouli
- Vibrant Skin – Prange, Lavender, Geranium, Rosewood and Frankencense
- Creativity – Sandalwood, Bergamont, Prange and Jasmine
- Meditation – Cedarwood, Cypress, Rose Otto, Frankencense
- Memory Stimulation - Grapefruit, Rosemary, Basil, Tyme and Lavender
- Rejuvination – Eve Prim, Lavender, Rosemary, Frankencense and Neroli
- Sensuous – Palmarosa, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Jasmine and Rose Otto
Tranquility – Rosewood, Sandalwood, C Sage and Lavender